Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tagged by Kara and JoAnna

#1: WHAT WAS I DOING TEN YEARS AGO?
10 years ago around this time I was about to start my senior year of high school, I am sure I was playing volleyball everyday with Beckie R. 4 wheeling or spotlighting deer and rabbits on black mesa with Jason L. and Regan R. Playing cards and hanging out at Toni Hurst's house with Brooke, Beckie, Bethany, Todd, Jesse, Scott, Taylor, Regan, Jason, Russell and whatever girls they were dating at the time. Those days were great.....I should have enjoyed being carefree more!

#2 WHAT ARE 5 THINGS ON MY "TO DO" LIST TODAY?
Today is almost over so my "to do" list for tomorrow is really pretty lame... my plan is to feed Nash, hopefully go for a walk in the morning with the mommies in the complex, feed Nash, take a shower, clean my house, feed Nash, endure the California heat and maybe go for another walk, and yet again feed Nash... I am learning the life of a mommy is very different, you revolve your
schedule around feeding times.

#3: SNACKS I ENJOY: Is there a snack that I don't enjoy!

#4: THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A BILLIONAIRE: Pay off Darin's student loans!!!! Our parents have given us so much so I would buy them new houses, and pay off their bills. Then I would invest money, and do all the boring stuff so we can go on some awesome trips, and live comfortably!

#5: PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
Blanding, UT
Bisbee, AZ
Logan, UT
Orem, UT
Carrasco, Uraguay
Chino, CA
Claremont, CA

Not too exciting!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Christina! Congratulations on your beautiful little guy. Can't wait to see him next time we get to the ward.