Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This is NOT the costume we chose for Halloween, BUT our smiley little boy turned into a GREAT BIG GRUMPY OGRE today! So I decided to make him more mad at me by taking his picture in the ogre costume for laughs. As you can see Nash didn't think it was very funny! ...HAHA!!!!

4 comments:

Randy & JoAnna said...

Ha ha Ha! There's a "Dirt" for ya! I love it. He's saying...
"What you lookin at".
That's priceless.

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

That is funny, but still so cute at the same time!! I think that is the first picture that I've seen, (other than the cowboy hat) where he is not smiling. What costume did he wear?

Jay Jones said...

That's true, that's the biggest frown I've ever seen upon Nash's cute smiling, happy face! Ane he's still a cutie!!!

Wesley Family said...

That is so cute! He does not look happy, but what a cute frown!