Great news....
I have my computer back and everything is functioning WONDERFULLY! AND our roof and ceiling are both completely repaired....YEAH!
We really have been so busy the past couple of weeks! Time is moving so quickly!
Darin finished up his Ear Nose and Throat rotation in Riverside today. He really liked this rotation and was matched up well with a great doctor. I loved this rotation because he was home early most nights and he had almost all Friday's off. Next up is Orthopedics at Arrowhead Hospital...which means some on call nights...blah. He was also able to fly back to Pennsylvania this past weekend for another residency interview. I am so looking forward to February when we find out where we will be going! I have already started packing. I love to dejunk, it relaxes me!
And I need to be relaxed! I have been so busy taking pictures and making other peoples Christmas cards I was once again a slacker and didn't get as many Christmas Cards out as I wanted to. I am just happy I actually made one for our family this year. If I didn't get a card out to you, please consider this a Holiday Wish from our family to yours!

By the way I do have a blog for photography and card designs, I have been updating it more lately because of the Christmas season. It is private but if you would like to be added to it I would be happy to share.
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!
6 comments:
Once again, you are the greatest! I love the card... the picture makes it so perfect! Nash is a doll!
Where are your options to move? Are they between this state and that state or are your options wide open? I hope its somewhere out East!! We need more family members out here! :)
Miss ya!
Merry soon to be Christmas, Darin and Christina, and little guy - Nash. I am so glad that things are cleaning up at your place after the roof incident. Darin, hope your next rotation is a great one full of learning, and that the residency choices are looking bright. Christina, hope you're enjoying the running thing everyday, as we're probably gonna run sometime on the weekend when I'm back in Cali. And Nash - eat your greens. Alright Willardsons...all is well out here in Leominster, Mass. Soon to be done this week and will be flying home for a beautiful Christmas. Always. - Steve
HEY LADY! I'm glad your blog is back! YIPPEE!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GUYS! Give my favorite little man a kiss! Have fun with your family and I'll call you after the holidays to plan a fun hang out! BTW- we need to go do Addi's b-day pictures too! I can't believe her b-day is only three weeks away! I going to have a two year old! Can you hear me pulling my hair out! LOL!
That's about the cutest card/photo I've seen! Love the one you did for Uncle JD and Aunt Jannice too - fun to see all their grandkids!
Hey, maybe Darrin should specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat! Do those kind of doctors always have good schedules??? That would be nice. I'm sure he'll do great at whatever he chooses. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Christmas card!!! That is priceless. Nash is getting bigger, I can't believe he is eating solid foods!!! We miss you guys!! Hope you had a great Christmas!!!!! p.s. add me to your private blog too. My new e-mail is jay.chelle.fam@gmail.com
yes yes it's good to be back to the blog. i feel ur blogging pain :) your xmas card was SOOOO CUTE!!! luved it! I hope u had a merry xmas!
Post a Comment