Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby Nash is 1!

I can't believe it! Our baby boy is a year old today. Time has just flown by. It doesn't seem like a year ago that our little boy came 2 weeks early. He weighed 5 lbs 11 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. He has always been such a happy, smiling baby and loves to have all the attention by making eye contact with everyone in the room. We are so happy to have his silly little personality in our family, our lives are certainly brighter with him in it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASHAROO!




For those of you interested we are packing up our stuff today in Blanding and Darin starts the long trek to Pennsylvania tomorrow with his parents. Lucky Nash and I get to fly out there next week with my parents. Pennsylvania here we come!

9 comments:

Ginger said...

Congratulations you guys! What great accomplishments. It seeems like such an exciting time in your lives. I'm exicited for you. I hope the move to Pennsylvania goes well. Good luck.

Randy & JoAnna said...

Congrats Christina & Darin, I'm happy for you, but I'm grieving for your parents! It's going to be hard on them having their only daughter so far away. Just make the best of the next 5 years and hurry back!!!!
Love you guys....

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! How is it that you have a one year old? How did he get so big so fast!

Jeanine said...

I cannot believe he is one already! AHH isn't it amazing how the 9 months you are pregnant go so slow, but all of the sudden your kid is 1!!!

and- your mom was so nice to come and give us all of the tips and advice on what to do for vertigo- it was nasty stuff!

Brett + Kristin said...

Yeah for you guys! Off to new adventures :) And I must say - what a HANDSOME little man Nash is! Happy B-day to him!

Francom Family said...

Hey Chris I am just doing a little catch up Yeah for Nash one is a fun age. Way to go Darin oh, Dr. Darin. That is so cool. Think about how fast the last 4 years was, I bet the next 4 will seem faster with Nash, kids have a way of making time fly.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Chris!! I am so happy for you guys! How cool for you, Nash, & Dr Darin to have this great new place and a great new (kinda) start! I can't wait to see the house!!!! Maybe someday we can fly out and visit when I make enuf photography money lol

The Willardson Family said...

Happy Birthday Nasharoo! How is Pennsylvania? We miss you guys!

Mike and Tycie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASH!!! They grow up so fast! You are going to blink and he will be turning two!!! I always think of that song "let them be little" by lonestar (i believe) It really helps me take an extra minute with every moment with savannah...