Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday Cake...

In Darin's mind, a birthday is not a birthday until you have an ice-cream cake. He would rather have a Dairy Queen cake but a cake from the local grocery store seemed to suffice as long as it was ice-cream!
I had to laugh at the size of this cake, especially since it was just our little family of 3 going to eat it. Darin was so excited to have the whole cake to himself for the rest of the week.
Lighting the candles was VERY serious business....we did it 3 or 4 times.
We love Skype, we were able to celebrate Nash's birthday with both grandma's. I didn't take a picture of opening presents with Granny C. but I love this picture of Grandma W. watching Nash blow out the candles.
He would take these big breathes but then he would close his mouth and blow little amounts out...
That didn't work so well so he started waving his hands and that was the most effective...not to mention the most fun!
We lit the candles at least 4 times because Nash had so much fun putting them out. Finally we were allowed to cut the cake and EAT. Boy was it yummy!

I can't believe our little Nasharoo is TWO!!!

No comments: