Monday, September 13, 2010

No Good Bad Week!

A few weeks ago it seemed like our week was just one of those "NO GOOD BAD WEEKS!"  Both Darin and I agreed that nothing was going well and we were ready for the week to be OVER!  One day we were on our way out to do a family activity together.  When I opened the door the air pressure popped our screen door and shattered the bottom glass....SO WEIRD!  
We really can't figure this one out.  Our front door is on the side of the house away from walk ways, roads or passing traffic so there isn't anyway someone could have hit it with something with out walking over and deliberately doing it, so we are thinking it was just air pressure....or our old landlord Bruce...who we are in small claims court with! ;)
We removed the glass then Darin pushed the screen down to cover the bottom so we were able to salvage the door.

1 comment:

Mike and Tycie said...

I have never seen air pressure pop glass... how interesting... Sorry for the crappy week. Glad its over for you!!!