I was passing by Party City and saw that costumes were on sale so I decided to pick up a Dinosaur for Nash. Although, the sizes were screwy and I ended up getting it too small. Even with the too small, uncomfortable costume, Nash would not take it off. I had to coax it off of him before bed. I was able to take it back and get a bigger size, but for some reason I didn't get a picture of Nash in it on Halloween night...GRRRR! See what I mean about neglecting my family!!! Thankfully my friend Codi came to my rescue!
Pennsylvania is a bit strange with Halloween each town in the Lehigh Valley has there own day to celebrate and go Trick or Treating. If you wanted to you could go every night for a week. They also have awesome night parades. This year we invited the Barnes and Masick/Bova Family to join us for pizza and Trick or Treating.
He was having so much fun walking around growling. Most of the time we were waiting for him to catch up because he was in his own little dinosaur world!
I stole these pictures from the Barnes blog. Codi made these super cute Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather costumes. They said that Nash was the dragon from Sleeping Beauty.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness I love those fairies. What a great idea. All they needed was Kaylee and Jayden (to be Aurora and Philip) and it would have been perfect. :)
LOL... I love the picture of the "to small costume" on Nash!!! I think its funny and adorable all at the same time!!!
Did you say your friend MADE those Flora, Fauna & Merryweather costumes? That is such an adorable idea! Did she get a pattern somewhere? They look amazing!!!
Post a Comment