Nash learned his colors a while back but lately he has been confusing blue and purple, black and brown, and rarely tells me what yellow is anymore. So in an attempt to make this day fun as well as practice our colors we played a matching game with colored clovers.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Happy St. Patty's Day!
I have never been one to get into holidays but I am realizing as Nash gets older I need to spice up our life and make more FUN! So I made green pancakes this morning, I was a little scared of doing this as Nash doesn't take change very much.
He seemed to like them. The only thing he didn't like was when I called them pancakes...according to Nash they are "wapples." This is wha the is explaining to me in the next picture. Notice his cute little hands, he is always crossing his fingers.


Nash learned his colors a while back but lately he has been confusing blue and purple, black and brown, and rarely tells me what yellow is anymore. So in an attempt to make this day fun as well as practice our colors we played a matching game with colored clovers.
Yes he has no pants or diaper on. We are in the process of potty training and I let him run free. If he wears underwear or pants he usually has accidents.


Nash learned his colors a while back but lately he has been confusing blue and purple, black and brown, and rarely tells me what yellow is anymore. So in an attempt to make this day fun as well as practice our colors we played a matching game with colored clovers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for letting us be a part of your life with your pictures and insight into your love for your men (boys) in your life. You devote yourself to both of them.
Such a great Mom and a cute little boy! :)
Wow! You have been so busy! It was so fun to see what your sweet little family has been up to the past little while! Nash is getting so big and handsome and you and darin both look so good! It made me happy to see you all doing so well! We miss you!
Oh this just made me laugh and smile, he is such a character..love that boy.
Post a Comment