August 23, 2011 - the day I turned THIRTY! So I really don't care about birthday's too much but I really did not want to turn 30 this year. I have been teasing Darin for the past 3 years for being in his 30's and now HERE I AM! When I arrived at this age I do not know, it just some how sneaked up on me! ;) Although it was a GREAT day. I woke up at 4:50am and went for an 8 mile run with friends....my favorite way to start my day!
Then Darin and Nash spoiled me by letting me choose what stores I wanted to aimlessly walk around in. I chose IKEA and JoAnn Fabric....yes I am little by little turning into my mother! A few times I looked at Darin and he was completely bored OUT OF HIS MIND. He didn't complain and just smiled....I married the BEST man ever!

Darin and Nash took me to our favorite restaurant "The Cheese Cake Factory" which is an hour a way. He even had the staff sing to me which was really embarrassing but I love him anyway! We were late so we got the cheese cake to go. This was VERY upsetting to Nash as he wanted to eat birthday cake right then...but I think what was even more upsetting was it was MY birthday and not HIS!

On a side note, while we ate at CheeseCake Factory, I thought Darin was bouncing his leg making the table move. But when I looked under the table he was still. I looked at the lights and they were rocking from the EARTHQUAKE!

This is my birthday present. I recently have had a change of lifestyle where I eat mostly RAW foods. RAW meaning uncooked veggies and fruit. I still eat meat just more sparingly and I have cut out most grains. I have noticed a big change in my activity level and I love that I can constantly be eating and not worry about calorie counting! haha. To make most of the yummy recipes I needed a higher powered blender so I got this baby off of ebay. Nash calls it a space ship.

With my new blender I can make yummy things like this!!!! My favorite chocolate mousse made from avocados. And vanilla filling made from cashews. DON'T JUDGE IT UNTIL YOU TRY IT! So super yummy!
Anyway back to my 3oth birthday, it was a pretty great one thanks to my fun little family and wonderful friends! Thank you to everyone that made my day great!! :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet daughter. I am so happy that you did JoAnns on your birthday....lol...the desserts look so good.
Post a Comment