Monday, October 10, 2011

Sleeping Habits - Bad Parenting...

Darin has been working like a mad man lately and is EXTREMELY tired ALL THE TIME! Nash has always been a terrible sleeper and will get up at least 2 or 3 times in the middle of the night. We usually usher him back into his room, but lately both of us have been too tired to do that and we just throw him into our bed. A couple of times we have woken up to find Nash in our bed and we have no clue how he got there. I have learned that he sleeps longer in our bed which makes life so much happier through out the day, so I don't mind it as much. Darin likes him sleeping with us because that is about the only time he gets to be with Nash. SOOOO sadly I think we have created a monster...oh well for now we are enjoying our sweet little boy.

1 comment:

Jannice said...

I have a picture like this with Darin sleeping next to me. I love it.