Monday, September 10, 2012

Preschool 2012...faithful fireflies

Today was Nash's first day of preschool!  He is attending Faith Church Building Blocks Preschool again.  We have him going Monday, Wednesday and Friday this year.  All of his church friends are doing Tuesday and Thursday so he is all by his lonesome.  He has a few friends from his class last year with him which I think will be super fun.
 I wanted a picture in front of the school but he was too busy running for the door and was VERY annoyed when I asked him to turn around for a picture.
 Again a bit put out that I wanted a picture in front of his classroom.
 Mrs. Cowell is his teacher this year.  She was an assistant in his class last year.  She is great and I am excited for Nash to have her again.
Nash will receive Special Education services in Speech and this is the SPED teacher Desiree who comes into the classroom to make sure Nash and other students are able to successfully learn in the environment.  His speech teacher is Miss Joni.

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Cute! You are such a good mom!! I'm a little sad that we will have opposite morning schedules. We will just have to do lots of afternoon play dates! I love reading all the funny stuff Nash said in your other post! He is a funny kiddo!