Sunday, September 23, 2012

When I was a baby...

 Nash's #1 question this week is "What did I do when I was a baby?" or "Tell me about when I was a baby."  I think I have told him his whole life story 40 billion times.  One morning at 6am he was sitting in my bed asking me these questions.  So being the wonderful mother I am I told him to stop talking to me and I rolled over.  When that didn't work I pulled out the iPad found this blog went to the very first post and let him scroll through his life.  Pretty soon I could hear him giggling and we ended with him on my lap looking through our blog.  I am so grateful I started this not long after Nash was born and stuck with it.  I can't wait until I take the time to print it into books so that he can enjoy these pictures and stories as he grows up.

As we were scrolling through I saw this picture of Nash.  He was 3 days old (5lbs)  and 3 months old (11ish lbs).
 Then I decided to do the same with Asa.  He was 4 weeks old (4lbs) and 4 months old (12 lbs).
I am amazed at how fast they change in such a little time period.  It is crazy to me that either one of them were that small!

2 comments:

Codi said...

How fun to have these pictures to compare. They are both so tiny and so dang cute!! We need you to move close!

Kyndra Johnson said...

I love seeing these pictures.. I have many like this too. Asa is getting so big. Hopefully he can gain the strength he needs to in his neck.. Your boys a super cute!!