Sunday, March 3, 2013

Preschool Valentine's Cards...

Valentine's Day was coming up and I had a card in mind.  However, Nash was NOT sold on it.  He wanted Dinosaurs or something like that, Darin couldn't see my vision for the card either.  SO I had to take matters in my own hands and veto them both. I ordered melting chocolate and molds.  Then I had a fun little photoshoot with these cuties.... 

Nash insisted on having a picture with his brother.  AGREED!

Then Nash wrote the names of his classmates and teachers on his cards.


 He is getting pretty good at writing.  He hasn't decided if he is a lefty or a righty.  Most of the cards were done left handed. 
We then made the suckers out of melted chocolate and molds.
And VOILA! 
They were a HUGE hit at preschool and Nash was glad that "MOTHER KNOWS BEST!" hehe

2 comments:

Jannice said...

Thank you Christina we love the pictures. The two boys together is priceless. They are so cute.

Malesa said...

Those really did turn out so cute and his handwriting is rockstar awesome for preschool!