I thought Nash looked adorable last night in this little outfit. He is all ready to go exercise with mom.... Just thought I would share...
These pictures are a little awkward...Bug has been so clinging to me this week, she always wants to sit on my lap....even when I am feeding Nash....this is Bug curling up around Nash's head on my lap. I think she is a little jealous!
5 comments:
ha ha! He did look so adorable last night, I love his little hat! I also love that you took the picture at the perfect angle as to not expose yourself in any way since you were feeding him! LOL! You are silly!!!!
Better watch it... puppy's going to be trying to nurse soon. Ouch!!
Oh Buggie! I miss her little butt. How cute...! He's getting big! Can't wait to meet him...
Hi Christina!! Nash is so adorable! I'm so happy that you found our blog. I really think this is like the best way to keep in touch. Congratulaions on your new baby boy, I hope i get to meet him soon!
I didn't know that puppies got so jealous too. I love the pictures of him scream his head off, none of this pretending life is always smiles stuff. It's great you have so much to keep you busy and occupied. Do you get to come to Blanding anytime soon?
Post a Comment