



Nash is almost 3 weeks old! I can't believe how fast he is growing! He loves to stretch and grunt, Grandma Willardson calls it "growing stretches." I think I agree with her. He is not a baby that likes to be swaddled, he needs to have his hands free so he can stretch and make his gang signs! I believe the life of a baby is a life that all of us would enjoy. You just eat, sleep and poop. What a life! Actually, we have enjoyed many of those luxuries with having both sets of parents here helping us get back on our feet. We feel so blessed to have such great parents that have helped us so much! Thanks a ton! We feel a little more settled since having your help, but then again we feel scared out of our minds to be parents.
2 comments:
Christina!!!! I think your baby is so beautiful and so super handsome!!!!! I am so glad you have a blog now, I have been dying to see what Nash looks like!! I am so happy for you!! I loved talking with you yesterday.
I'm so excited to find your blog. It really is a great way to keep in touch. I'm so excited for you guys. It's so fun to experience the process of being a new mother. They really are such little miracles. Congrats and good luck.
Post a Comment