Monday, September 29, 2008

First trip to Disneyland!

I think the greatest perk about living in Southern California is it is a common place for family vacations...so we get to see a lot of family and friends. This week Darin's brother and his family came down to go to Disneyland. We met up with them on Friday and spent the day with them there. It was Nash's first time at the "happiest place on earth" and he was so good.

This is Nash during the Haunted House Ride. He quietly looked around at everything. I kept the binky close by just in case he had a sudden urge to SCREAM...he never did...thank goodness!
He really liked the Winnie the Pooh ride because of all the bright lights and colors. It is good he liked it so well since he went on it 2 or 3 times while the adults took turns riding Splash Mountain.

The machine said "measure your sex appeal on this love meter" Trevor earned a "Blah" score! HAHA

It's so fun being a parent!

All tuckered out!

6 comments:

The Jacks said...

Hey, glad you found us. Nash is sure cute, congrats. We have some good friends finishing up their residency in Wisconsin. Good Luck with it! This blogging stuff has been great for staying in touch with "long lost friends" we love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Family, Dad and I just love seeing all the up dated pictures. That was funny with Nash rolling over. I'm glad you reached for the camera before Nash. Love Mom

LaRue Country Living said...

I'm sooooo jealous. I want to go to Disneyland. Sorry abour losing you. Hope to talk to you soon.

LindseyFae* said...

Cute! I personally thought Disneyland was hard with a little nipper, but the mothers' room made life easier. I had fun watching Bentley go for the first time, she loved it!

Ginger said...

That is so great that you get to see family and friends so often. You're a brave woman to take such a little one to disneyland. I'm glad you guys are having fun together.

The Willardson Family said...

Christina
This is Trevor. I like your picture me. That was so funny. I still don't believe that machine. It lies! If I'm Blah, I feel bad for you. Cause of Darin. Ha, ha, ha. (I guess it runs in the family)