Since Darin is home now I am not too excited about always updating the blog...however I did promise the grandma's that I would make an effort so that they can see Nash. This isn't a picture of Nash but I thought I would show you how we were able to get home this time from Utah. I wasn't expecting Darin to be coming home in the same car, so I over packed (had to pack for 2 months!)....okay, okay we all know I always over pack, but I am the best at making everything fit into our car...not this time. Since plans changed and Darin left his car in Pennsylvania we had to get this AWESOME cargo box to get all of our STUFF home! Our car looks so aerodynamic...haha! I can't believe the space we had after using this thing!

All is well here in our home in California, and Nash gets to sleep in his own crib for the very first time tonight. It feels good to be home and have our family together. Although, we do miss you all back in Utah, and are very grateful to have spent time with you. Thanks for accomodating us!
By the way Shawna and Heather it feels so wierd to look out our window and see total strangers milling around in your old apartments! WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!
6 comments:
I am so glad you are back! We need to hang out, running, whatever. I am in that mommy me class by your house so we should get together after it sometime.
What's weird is to know that they filled our home already. That is amazing!! hehe. I'm glad you are safely home. Send me some pics when you get some free time. I'm glad you are enjoying your time with your hubby. Talk to you later.
thanks again for the bday wishes! (i had to make Jo a header... she was in dire need)
I love that you had that tied to your car. It reminds me of a Christiansen vacation in a mini version. I am glad that Darrin is home. YEAH!
Thanks for the pics Christina. I love them, they are so special of Darin with Nash. You are able to catch the love between your two men. Love Mom
Christina- how have you been in Cali for almost a week and I haven't seen you! (Because Addi's a poo... lol) I miss you! Call me, let's get together soon!
Post a Comment