Thursday, October 9, 2008

Nash's Blessing Day

This is a cute storyboard that I did of Kenzie and Nash. They were so cute at Nash's blessing, they looked like they were sharing secrets but really Nash was so hungry he was trying to suck on Kenzies head...haha!
We are so happy that the LaRue Family could come for the blessing...thanks for making the trip you guys are great friends, and we miss you a ton in California!

I haven't posted much about Nash's baby blessing. It was on September 14th in Orem. We were able to have so many friends and family there (around 65)! Thanks to all who came! We also want to give a big thank you to our moms and sister-in-laws for making the food and allowing us to have the picnic afterwards at the Willardson residence! YEAH FOR FAMILY!
The Chidesters my mission family came. We had to force Matthew to hold Nash for the picture. He faked a heart problem to get him off his lap..."OH MY HEART!" ...haha...
This is a picture of some of the fun happenings at the picnic. I am sad I didn't get a picture of more people there! Thanks to Kara she snapped these fun pictures.

This is one of my favorite pictures of the day. Nash loves his grandmas!

All of Darin's brothers were there. They haven't been all together since our wedding. They were fun to watch play and wrestle with each other. Such a handsome bunch!

Thanks to all that came to support Nash on this important day!

I will post pictures of my family later....last time I posted pictures of my mom with out cleaning them up first she was ticked! haha!

10 comments:

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

Wow, it looks like you had an awesome turn out for Nash's blessing. I wish I could have come. I would really, really like to see you and and Nash and Darin. Christina, your baby is so cute! And you take such cute pictures of him! You really have a knack for picture taking.

Amanda said...

Christina, I love looking at your blog. Please add me so I can view your blog still!! aamakasu at gmail dot com.

The Willardson Family said...

That was such a fun and special day. Your pictures are so cute as always. Your blog is so cute. Will you help me fancy mine up a little when you come. You know how smart I am when it comes to this stuff. We are so excited to see you again. Carly told me the other day that she wants me to have when I asked her what made her decide this she told me "Nash". She loves him so much. Let me know if you want to stay with us. You are welcome to!

The Willardson Family said...

Sorry, my comment didn't make sense. Halle was standing, pulling on me. Carly wants another baby! Crazy huh? It's all because of cute little Nash. I did tell her that we need to wait to Halle grows up a little.

Leilani said...

Hi Darin and Christina - It's your cousin Lani. We were up in Utah this weekend and your mom showed me your blog. What a darling family you have and such a cute baby! He is precious. Jannice said you are making your blog private and I'd love to be on so we can keep in touch. So fun to see pictures of you!

Take care!

Sheri Willardson said...

I can't get the private link to work-you might have to resend it to me again. Sorry! :)

Bree and Addi said...

Hey! Hope you got everything done you needed to do! I'm sad we didn't see each other more while you were here... have a safe trip! I'll see you when you get back!

Jeanine said...

Hey are you going to be in Blanding for Thanksgiving? I want you to take some pictures for me if you will still be there.

LaRue Country Living said...

the pics turned out GREAT!!! You are sooooo talented. I need these pics... When you have time. Anyway, keep in touch.

Jay Jones said...

Hey there!!!! I finally got in, yeah!!! It wasn't letting me. Your pictures are SOOOOOO cute!!! You really are talented!! Call me when you get to Blanding. =0) Your blog is so cute!!!