Nash is 5 months old today and has discovered his tongue. He just couldn't keep it under control today. I am pretty sure that comes from my mom's side of the family...those Hurst's are lost with out their tongues...especially while concentrating!
He is so dang cute! I know you sent me an invite but when I tried it it wouldnt work! So I dont know whats wrong! Teaching is pretty good, you know how it is with Special Ed, its always changing and they are always trying to do some new law!!! AHHH its a pain! But I love my kids! How are you? What are you up to?
Oh my goodness... that is so funny! His eyes get all big ha ha... it's like he's trying hard to lick the bottom of his chin! LOL! HA HA! What a cutie! I can't believe he's five months old!
2 comments:
He is so dang cute! I know you sent me an invite but when I tried it it wouldnt work! So I dont know whats wrong! Teaching is pretty good, you know how it is with Special Ed, its always changing and they are always trying to do some new law!!! AHHH its a pain! But I love my kids! How are you? What are you up to?
Oh my goodness... that is so funny! His eyes get all big ha ha... it's like he's trying hard to lick the bottom of his chin! LOL! HA HA! What a cutie! I can't believe he's five months old!
Post a Comment