Our world here in Blanding revolves around this place....
I haven't said much about my dad, but he is one of my heroes. He is a very hard worker and a great example in honesty and integrity. I was very appreciative for my dad when I became stranded or lost somewhere (happens often). He knows everyone and has been everywhere. I love my dad and I am grateful for the time we had to spend here in Blanding.

This picture is classic of my dad. He loves his grand kids...but he loves his dogs most! Especially this grouchy old dog Chico. LOVE YA DAD!
5 comments:
Those are such fun pictures of your Dad and his trucks. I love your parents, and family. It was so fun to see you again in Blanding, I'm glad that you get to be with Darrin again. Also, I love the pictures of the "Nasharoo", I love how Nash is so happy in it!
I didn't know that everyone in the family was in the business, even ashley. I love that picture of your dad with your baby and "his baby" I hope your trip goes well, have fun and drive safe. I'm sure it is great for you to have your husband back, tell Darin hi.
I love that post! I didn't know you were so good at photography! I love the picture for the top of your blog, that's awesome.
It was fun to have you stop by. We don't mind the drop in either, it's nice-if you don't mind the mess:) Yeah, it is basically only on my forehead. I had a few on my stomach. The doctor was like, I have never seen this on the face before this is amazing- but it is exactly like it, it is usally on the trunk of the body. Leave it to me to be abnormal huh! It is nasty!
I totally remember seeing your dad's "baby" in the front of your house on my home. It made me smile :)
Post a Comment