YUM YUM! LOL! I think that picture of Nash is SO CUTE! That expression actually looks like he's terrified of having to eat Sushi forever! HA HA! Well, I miss you! Let's have a playdate for sure one day this week!
Oh fun!! I am glad that you got to have both sets of parents for Christmas. That is so fun! I love that you did sushi. We always did some type of seafood for Christmas Eve dinner- not turkey or ham like most it was always shrimp, crab or something different. We loved having the nontraditional. I think you should keep it up. Hummm... Cathy... did she really taste it.... I don't like sushi either.
Sushi?? Eeewwww. I can't even eat cooked fish. But I am glad that you and Darin both like it, it is so much easier when both either like it or hate it. That sounds like fun. I laughed about your comment with your mom, she probably didn't try it, she has too much Hurst in her. I saw your mom in the grocery store, and she told me that she was going out there.
5 comments:
Looks like fun minus the sushi...barf!
Hope you had a merry christmas, we did.
YUM YUM! LOL! I think that picture of Nash is SO CUTE! That expression actually looks like he's terrified of having to eat Sushi forever! HA HA! Well, I miss you! Let's have a playdate for sure one day this week!
Oh fun!! I am glad that you got to have both sets of parents for Christmas. That is so fun! I love that you did sushi. We always did some type of seafood for Christmas Eve dinner- not turkey or ham like most it was always shrimp, crab or something different. We loved having the nontraditional. I think you should keep it up. Hummm... Cathy... did she really taste it.... I don't like sushi either.
Sushi?? Eeewwww. I can't even eat cooked fish. But I am glad that you and Darin both like it, it is so much easier when both either like it or hate it. That sounds like fun. I laughed about your comment with your mom, she probably didn't try it, she has too much Hurst in her. I saw your mom in the grocery store, and she told me that she was going out there.
I DID TO TRY IT AND I DID NOT LIKE IT...EOUGHT SAID...LOL
Post a Comment