We finally uploaded all the pictures off of Darin's phone. Here is a montage of the fun times we had with our families in California during our move and Darin's graduation. We thought our families would love to reminisce of these good times.

Splash Mountain is always a favorite. Check out all of our faces. Classic. We conveniently put Cody in the front and he sure did block the water from getting us! Thanks Cody! Your the best!

(I don't know how to turn this picture around.)

Space Mountain! Sorry Ked for covering your face...lol. My mom gets sick on rides like these so she volunteered to watch the grandkids. Thanks mom! We are so happy to spend our last days at Disneyland with all of you. Thanks for moving us to Utah, we appreciate all your help!
All Darin wanted for graduation was a trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain with his brothers. So we ditched the graduation dinner and enjoyed a day of TERRIFYING rides!!

Here we are waiting in line for X2. This was supposedly the BEST ride and we waited for 2 hours to get on it. (the longest line of the whole day!) It was a good ride, but I wouldn't say it was the best.

Trevor sporting a pretty pink purse. I think it totally goes well with your shoes.

Mom W. was told by her doctor she was not allowed to ride any roller coasters. This was earth shattering for her because she LOVES them so much. Troy held her to this advice and she was a great babysitter. Although we were able to sneak her on to the SUPERMAN ride. Which she loved and wishes she had gone again. Thank you mom for watching Nash!

This picture is for Mom W. here is the view of the Superman ride. Superman himself is up there waiting for you!

We all agree that Tatsu is the best ride at 6 flags! This ride is so amazing, they lift you up so you are parallel with the ground and you fly through the air. I was attending to Nash when the boys rode it the first time. But don't you worry they made sure I got my turn. I was scared out of my wits and made the worker check me twice and he assured me the harness was on as tight as it would go. Then Travis assured me that if the harness broke then I would be saved by the foot rest. Some how the picture of me flapping in the wind upside down, dangling by my feet was not so reassuring. The scary part is the worker told me the same thing. THANKS FOR THE IMAGE PEOPLE! Darin knew that I would have my eyes closed through the whole ride so he was so nice to record the whole thing for me...lol...enjoy the SCREAMING ride!!!
It was true, I kept my eyes closed for the majority of the time. My head was down too, like that helps, but that is why I do not have a face in this picture...haha...I can be such a wimp. But hey I did it and I hope Darin enjoyed his day at Six Flags because after every ride this is what we looked like....

Thanks to all of the brothers, Mom and Dad W. for coming and spending the day at Six Flags as well as sitting through graduation. We love and miss you all!
This is Travis and Darin on the Viper.

4 comments:
Ok- talk about bringing on the vertigo! Ugh I could barely finish watching your video, there was no way I could make it through Darin's. I can't believe you guys can do that stuff. I think that is cool that you did that though instead of the grad dinner! How fun for Darin. I hope you are having a great time in Penn!
oh my gosh, I can't believe you got on that ride, you know Nash needs a mommy...lol. Nice hair Christina and Travis.
I got the eeebeee jeeebeees just watching that! You are nuts woman! Very entertaining tho. I can't believe you have the guts to go on those rides. I'm a total whimp. Great post!
Thanks Christina for putting the pictures plus video together. I loved reliving the events of the time in Calif. again. It was so fun, I will never forget it. I loved the one and only ride I went on. Thanks for putting that picture in for me. That was a great ride, next time I might open my eyes on it. We had so much fun. You did a great job on the post.
Post a Comment