Moving into a house is a WAY different experience. I LOVE IT! Although, we miss the luxury of walking out our door and having a group of moms and kids to hang out with like we did in CA. And well Nash was getting sick of just playing with mommy, and mommy was needing some major adult conversation. So we got on line and found a meet up group in our area. Our experience with Club Mom has been so awesome! We have met so many fun families with kids of all ages. I think the greatest part of club is there are so many activities to choose from and it helps me get to know the area. This past Saturday was a family BBQ meetup. I forgot my camera so a friend took these pictures of our family that I thought I would share.

The food was awesome. The big bowl is a fruit soup...very delicious!

Nash loved this little car and had daddy pushing him all over the yard.

Our cute boy!

Enjoying some good conversation with new friends. Nash at this point spotted the goods to make smores!
Nash decided that he loved playing in the water at this party. We have tried to put into pools before and he screamed but at this party that is all he wanted to do is hang out in the pool. Pretty soon all the kids were stripping down to join him!
We had so much fun getting know more people in Pennsylvania. I am so happy that we joined this group. It has been such a good experience!
3 comments:
Hi Family,
Love seeing Nash, but I sure miss him. He looks so cute with his curl on top of his sweet head.
We got home on Tues. It is hard with no Carly and Halle here to come running into our home.
Nash, Carly, Halle, what am I going to do? Love, Mom
i know you love the yard sale finds so i thought i would share that i found one of those cars at a thrift store for like $5 or 8!
So glad you found this mommy thing, Nash looks like he is fitting right in there.
Post a Comment