Monday, September 28, 2009

FARM TRIP!

Nash and I had an amazing morning today.  We were able to go with some friends to a ward members dairy farm to take pictures.  Nash had so much fun playing with all the girls and the animals.
How could you not love a horse that looks like this....
Nash even sat on the horse with the help of Kayla.  He liked it...
Then he hated it...(He is screaming!)
But there was a fluffy kitty to cheer him up and A LOT of mud for him to scoot in...
Oh how we love Pennsylvania.  This trip to the farm just made me realize how beautiful this state is and how much I want my kids to have room to run and play as they get older. There is nothing like living in the country!

6 comments:

CathyCosby said...

What a big boy, so cute, he looks like he had a ball.

Mike and Tycie said...

Awe, Nash looks like he loved that!!! Is he as obsessed with animals as Savannah is? That looked like a fun place to go!!

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

That looked like a fun day out. I love the picture with the horse, so funny!

Jannice said...

Such a wonderful time you had with animals on a farm! Nash on the horse was too much, I loved it! Can Grandma git a picture of that? What a cute cat. And what a cute boy!

Francom Family said...

I love the poicture of the horse, It made me laugh out loud, and the boys loved it too. Nash looked like he had tons of fun.

Elaine/Kent said...

I love that picture of Nash at the bottom here with the cat! It is sooo cute! What a fun time! He looks so grown up on that horse!