The South Mountain Family Adventure group had a kick-off super bowl party last night. It was a lot of fun. We met MORE families and ate a TON of food. All of these pictures are compliments of our friend Jenae. I forgot my camera AGAIN!
What a group....this is only some of this group. There are 30+ families in this group.
Darin spent most of the night running around torturing the kids. Poor Nash doesn't know that he is about to be attacked by a BIG PINK DOG!
I spent most of the night stuffing my face with all the YUMMY food!
As well as enjoying the relaxing time with friends, while Nash followed Darin around.Our friends have become our family out here. I love them ALL very much and I get so excited to meet more great new families!




6 comments:
Looks like a fun time. I am glad you are meeting so many new friends and having some fun. You are looking super skinny!! Way to go on all that running!!!
That looks like so much! And so many people.
I love the Willardsons:) So, So happy that you guys moved to the Lehigh valley.
Christina you are looking WAY too thin. Dont go to crazy with this weight loss thing. :) Fun to see all your new friends. Make it easier on me to think I could make some too when we move. :)
Christina that looks like a riot! I sent you the picture of our family to the only e-mail address I had of you. It was your old one, hermanacosby@hotmail.com or something like that..... If you don't get it then let me know....
I'm just so happy that Christina, Darin and Nash decided to come to Emmaus. We're loving them as 'neighbors' and can't wait to do more in the warm months!!
Post a Comment