The proud runners! :)
This is one of my favorite pictures of Darin and Nash.
Nash and his buddies. :)
I am in charge of collecting everyone in the groups information and putting it on our website. Our group has grown to over 40 families and I am so behind in my job! So now I am the woman with the clip-board.
We brought yummy veggie pizza to share....mmmm....I think I need to make more, I love that stuff!
This was a recipe my mom gave me a few weeks ago. I think I made it wrong (besides burning the bottom) because it was just too sweet for me. But they looked pretty anyway!
There was a ton of yummy food and all Nash wanted to eat was POPCORN! He definitely is my son. I could eat popcorn all-day myself.
I was glad our child was not the only one devouring the popcorn.
The party was held at our friend Kami's house. She was creative and had music playing in the background and we had to guess the name of the song as well as the artist to win a prize. We gave up after while...I know songs but I don't know names or artists.
Darin is now known in the group as the CRAZY adult. The kids LOVE him and he is good to wrestle and play with them. Although, this time around things got a little out of control and ALL the older kids were beating on him and the other dads were egging it on. One even jumped in and Darin and he had a wrestling match. Very entertaining but in the end some toys were broken and a few apologies had to be made. BUT the kids and Darin had a ton of fun playing!
We are so happy that spring is here and we can have gatherings like this and enjoy the outdoors. We feel pretty blessed to have such great people around us!(Thanks again Jenae for the great photos!)
1 comment:
Looks like you guys are meeting lots of people and having a good time getting together!!! Chris you look so skinny!!! Way-ta-go....doesn't it feel great???
Post a Comment