Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Super Heroes!

A friend of mine in California made this cute super-man outfit for Nash.  He didn't really get it at first but there is something about a cape that gets the best of you sometimes and you can't help acting and feeling like a super hero!  
I guess he takes after his dad...HA!
As many of you know I have facilitated as well as participated in a couple weight loss challenges over the past couple of months.  I made Darin do one of them with me and he did awesome!  I took a picture of me in (gulp) spandex and he felt left out and wanted a picture of himself.  Although he took it to a mocking extreme and asked me for a shirt that would show his harry chest (gross!) and then added a batman cape!  See what I mean you give a boy a cape and check out the confidence in his face...I have WAY to many superheroes living in this house! ;)

2 comments:

Jannice said...

Thanks again Christina for keeping us a part of your family through your pictures. It was great havinging you too with us for a few days. Love you Mom

beck said...

i am glad he likes the cape! go darin in the spandex! that is hilarious!