Our friends Captain Riley and Brook Ockerman invited us to attend a Marine Birthday Ball with them a few weeks ago. I ordered 2 formal dresses online and got the sizes all wrong. So I ended up scrambling for a dress the week before. The Lehigh Valley isn't the greatest place to find a modest formal dress. I feel bad for those prom dress seekers! I finally found this cute black dress at the Dress Barn (the last place I looked). I was a little sad about it because it wasn't the dress I was picturing but it turned out great. I of course do not know how to be a girl very well so my friend Codi so nicely agreed to do my hair. She did such a great job and I felt really pretty on the arm of my handsome husband!
2 comments:
You look beautiful!!! How fun to have a reason to get all dressed up and have a night out!
Oh my goodness. You look stunning Christina. Glad you finally updated. LOL. Sounds like it was a blast. And I never took darin for a dancer. YOu will have to post some of his skills for us. :) Also thanks for all the sweet comments. I hope I didn't offend you. You are an amazing mom... and I know because you were a mom to everyone kids before you ever had your own.
Miss you and love you. And come on over and we can do a photo shoot at the castle. *wink*
Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment