After our adventure at the aquarium we decided to walk the harbor.
It didn't take long for Nash to spot these....
So we suited up for our voyage on the water dragons!
Nash was a pretty happy little boy!
It was such a HOT day. We found a splash pad and guess who decided to strip down to his unders....
Ha you were expecting Darin weren't you...hehe!
We actually had to stop him from going to the bathroom in the middle of everyone. He pulled down his underwear showing bare bum and all...I don't think Darin and I have moved so fast to stop him...haha!
It was a long HOT, tiring day and Nash was asleep (smiling) before we made it out of the parking structure.
Water Dragons! How much fun, can you even believe that you could of found such a perfect ride for Nash. And even a splash pad. You can see why he is smilling while he is sleeping. I love it.
3 comments:
Wow! Look at you and all your posting! Nash must have been in heaven with those water dragons! Lucky Boy!
How Fun!!! By the end, I love how you captured Nash asleep!!! He was clearly worn out!!! I want to ride in those dragon boats too!!!
Water Dragons! How much fun, can you even believe that you could of found such a perfect ride for Nash. And even a splash pad. You can see why he is smilling while he is sleeping. I love it.
Post a Comment