Darin had some more time off so we decided on another trip to Baltimore/DC area. Darin has always wanted to go to the National Aquarium in Baltimore since we moved out here. He finally got his chance to go.
If you notice most pictures of Nash he has his mouth open. He is constantly roaring like a dragon/dinosaur. Does anyone know when this phase passes...he is starting to scare small children...haha!
He wasn't too sure about the beaver skeleton.
Nash was so hungry when we went into see the 4D movie that I had to sneak chips to him so he would stop whining!
The rain forest exhibit.
They usually have dolphin shows but this day they didn't....BOO!
The Jelly fish were pretty cool. My favorite part was probably the sharks, we didn't get any good pictures of them sadly.
The kid area was fun. Even Darin liked dressing up as a shark! Haha!
2 comments:
What a cool place!! I just love aquariums, especially when the kids get to come!!! I just love watching their excitement!!!
Darin is a good sport. He is still a kid at heart. Isn't it great!
Post a Comment