Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day Celebration...

Our weird Parowan friends have this idea that there needs to be a BIG celebration on Labor Day because that is how they do it in Parowan. However we decided it was a back to school/end of summer/celebrate cute little Dawson's 2nd birthday.
I LOVE parties at Stacia's house because they have a GREAT backyard that keeps the kids occupied for hours! So that the mama's can do a bit of this....
And the men can do a bit of this...
BYU football game.
Ya Darin was the last to arrive at the party and this is the first thing he did when he walked in...But we are fine with that because the children were busy doing this...

I couldn't help but be so proud at the progress Nash has made in the past 2 years. He has become very comfortable with this group and socializes well with all the kids. When we first moved to the area this was NOT the case. He would often be in a different room playing alone. He was very sensitive to noise and guess who is the LOUDEST child NOW!Codi and Scott brought some sparklers and a few tank fireworks to let off.The sparklers of course were a kid favorite!We went straight home and cute that crazy hair!
Darin, Scott and Taylor had a little too much fun lighting the fireworks. Good thing half the group were doctors, cause I was sure there would be a burn victim!
These poor little guys didn't like the fireworks too much. Nash wanted to get in the car. He would say "I NEED TO GO!!!!" where do you need to go Nash? "TO THE CAR!!"
WHOSE CHILD IS THIS????
Thanks Dawson for having a birthday and good luck to all the kiddos on their first days of school!
I am so sad to say goodbye to summer...sniff, sniff!

1 comment:

Jannice said...

Christina thanks for the wonderful pictures and comments. I love being a part of your life. Yes we are proud of Nash, way to go Mom!