Sunday, January 29, 2012
Philadelphia CHOP rotation..
Darin's last rotation was at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). The residency paid for a hotel down there so occasionally Nash and I would pop down there and stay. We were able to go to a few museums and just hang out with Darin. If we didn't go down Darin would drive back and forth because he didn't like being away to long...feels nice to be missed. :)

His hotel was near a lot of fun things like the LOVE park. I know it isn't called that but I can't remember what it is called. :)




I forgot to post this next picture with the Macy's Santa Claus. While visiting Darin we went to the Macy's light show and met up with Santa.

I think I enjoyed this rotation just as much as Darin. Darin loved it because he was working in a Children's ER room which is what he wants to do. I loved it because we stayed in a hotel where I didn't have to clean, food was made for us (breakfast and dinner) and we got to play and enjoy each others company!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment