Friday, November 2, 2012

It's a dragon Halloween...AGAIN!

Yep Nash decided to be a dragon for the third year in a row.  I was thinking that this would be the last year that he would be a dragon as his costume is getting to small.  Lucky for Nash he has a wonderful Grandma Willardson who sent him a special Halloween package with a NEW dragon costume, that I am sure will fit him for another 2 years. (BTW the following pictures are NOT of the new costume.)
I found Asa's dragon costume on a Buy/Trade/Sell Facebook site for $5!
Some of our friends decided to take our kids to the park and have a photo-shoot in their costumes.  Nash wasn't particularly happy with getting pictures.  He wanted to run around and play.  So I have more of Asa. :)
 



  Although, Nash was excited to be able to be the scary dragon to the pretty pink princess.




This was so much fun!

No comments: