Sunday, December 16, 2012

Beck's Christmas Tree Farm...

 My favorite Pennsylvania tradition is picking our Christmas Tree.  We usually go with friends but everyone was "busy" this year. :)  But to tell you the truth I am happy it worked out the way it did.  We had so much fun wandering around the tree farm as a family looking for that "perfect" tree.

 




 We finally settled on this beauty.  And yes it leans a bit...still does in our house as well.  I think it adds character!

 Darin worked hard to cut down the tree.  I had to laugh as 4 different trees were dropped around us before Darin got half way through the trunk on ours.
 Nash was in great spirits, enjoying the candy cane Santa gave him on the way in.

 He made sure Darin enjoyed it too.  

 How cute is that, he decorated a little tree.  I actually wanted to get him a small tree but no matter the size of the tree in this farm they all cost $35...I am too cheap to spend that much on a little tree.  So I took a picture instead.

 The tree was cut and Nash was determined to push it himself.

 Look at those cheeks!  He was so good, took a nap and then smiled at everyone we passed. LOVE this little man!
 It was at this tree farm that Nash first met Santa.  Click HERE to see how that went. He was much more brave this year.  Although, on the way home he was VERY upset because he forgot to tell Santa what he wanted.  Thankfully we have seen 2 more Santa's since then!  Santa is well informed that Nash wants Beyblades, a T-ball set and video games.

 Darin set up the tree and then had to go to work.  Nash and I finished decorating but some how I never took a picture of the tree, just my little helper being silly....



No comments: