Since I was in Utah until the 2nd week of December. We were a little late in getting our tree this year. It is our
tradition to go with the Masick/Bova family. (the Ockerman's already picked theirs out.) I love this Christmas tree farm we go to. Christine and Aaron were just looking for a regular size tree...Darin and I were looking for a mammoth of a tree. Since our living room has vaulted ceilings we were in hopes to find a HUGE tree. :) So we split up from the group to find our dream tree.

Aaron, Christine, Emory and CeCe


CeCe is so sweet, she ALWAYS has this cute little expression on her face. I LOVE IT!

I had to clean the church in the morning, and Darin did a night shift so we didn't go to the tree farm until noon. Which is nap time for the Nasharoo. We had a tired little buddy.

To find our mammoth of a tree we had to go for a bit of a hike up a LARGE hill. Nash was sleeping on Darin's shoulder so I had to lug the tree cart up the LARGE hill....whew what a work-out!

Once Nash woke up he was bit of a beast. This cute little picture is actually Nash crying and walking away from us trying to find his way home! ...he wasn't to into finding the mammoth.


After searching and searching we decided on the tree that we thought was the biggest we could see. So while Darin followed the grumpy boy I started chopping. Sadly the grump led Darin to some BIGGER tree's, but I had already cut half way through our tree. :(

Nash was pretty dramatic in helping cut the tree down.

Then he was so mad at us that we cut the tree down!

But he soon got over it when we were reunited with his friend Emory.


As well as when he got to eat lunch, while daddy strapped the tree to the top.


I like our little tradition of hunting down the perfect tree and chopping it down our selves. I am debating on whether we want to go bigger next year or not. This one fit nicely in the corner and it took up half our living room. (less to clean...right!)
Thanks Christine and Aaron for carrying on the tradition. We look forward to next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment