Sunday, December 26, 2010

Blanding Thanksgiving

Nash and I were able to travel to Blanding to spend a week with my family. Darin sadly had to go back to PA for work. My family was scattered on Thanksgiving so we decided to give thanks on Sunday instead when we were all together. My mom makes the yummiest Thanksgiving!!!
My Grandma and Grandpa Cosby were able to join us.
Sadie and Nash played pretty well as long as one of them got to be the boss. Here they are duking it out with the swords.
While everyone else was playing with my guns.
Kedrick was doing his best to convince me that I needed to hand over all my guns to him, because I don't need them. That may be so but MAYBE one of my children will be into hunting...you never know. :)
Yes we are that type of family that just gives large guns to small children and let them run rampant through the house....kidding.
I am glad that my grandparents came over for dinner. This is the result of trying to get a picture with them. Somehow we never are able to do this with them. :)
So remember our first born Lindy? Well she no longer loves us and is my father's child. Notice the annoying look Lindy is giving me like...ya right you abandoned me! She is very happy at my parents house, my dad feeds her jerky on demand and she is free to roam where she likes. I just wish she would stop peeing on everything! ...the dog has issues!

No comments: