Sunday, December 26, 2010

Toy Story Christmas 2010

We got home pretty late for little Nash from our Christmas Eve party so we skipped reading from the scriptures (I regret that now). We did put together a plate of cookies for Santa. Nash doesn't quite get Santa completely. The smile in this next picture is because he thought we were going to go take Santa the cookies and he was getting out of going to bed. :) He went dancing over to the door saying "Santa, Santa, cookies!"

--------------------------------------
Nash woke up at 5:30am but I was able to get him to lay in our bed until 6:30am. Then I went down and turned on the tree and called Nash and Darin down. I said "Nash I think Santa came, the cookies are gone!" The expression in the next picture is because Santa ate HIS COOKIES! He said "cookie's gone."
But on the way down the stairs he noticed all the toys and the magic of Christmas set in.


Nash had a very Toy Story Christmas...he was in heaven!

This dragon is an old beany baby that my mom sent (something she found around the house) I put it with all the Christmas toys...it is one of his favorite gifts!
He got so many fun things. Darin and Nash played all morning together.



What a fun Christmas! I think they are going to get even better here on out! Next year I would like to focus more on the true meaning of Christmas. I didn't put out the Nativity this year and I wish I had. This Christmas felt very different. I think I understand why now. My testimony of Jesus Christ definitely has grown over the past couple of days. I feel very grateful for my life and my family! Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

Brook said...

Holy Cow! Look at that tree! What a pretty picture!