
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas Cheer...
Our tree is HUGE! It took 3 days (seriously) to decorate. We ran out of lights 3 times! Darin helped me put the lights on the middle part of the tree and well that was about it. The tree was so massive that by the time I was putting the bulbs on I was just throwing them on to get it done. I love BIG trees but I don't think I like decorating them. :)

It reminds me of the tree in Dr. Seuss' Who Ville. Nash loves our Christmas tree, and always asks for the lights to be plugged in. The lights on the bottom half are very temperamental and often did not stay on. Nash was good to inform me when this happened. The kids in my PlaySchool liked the tree too. One child whose family didn't do a tree this year because of little children in the family would stare at it and say: "Miss Christina all I want for Christmas is a Christmas Tree." :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment