Because we had SO MUCH sickness running through our house I didn't get much done. Thankfully I got our Christmas Cards done early, but I didn't order enough. When I ordered the second batch my order never went through, and by that time I was too tired and sick to worry about it. So I am sorry to those who didn't get a card.
I found this awesome idea on Pinterest and informed my wonderful mother in law what her Christmas Card was going to look like. Luckily the whole family agreed to take the pictures and it worked out. I really like the way it turned out!
None of us felt well enough to do neighbor or friend gifts. I feel so bad about this as we have so many great people in our lives here in Pennsylvania. But I am sure they are happy we didn't share our yucky germs with them! I had started some cookies days before Christmas but never got to bake them. So we cut out, frosted and baked cookies as a family Christmas night.
Nash thought he was silly hiking his pants up so high. Daddy was super tired and had work at 5am the next morning....ugh I am so happy ICU is OVER!
Asa was chipper as always.
The cookies were good but again we didn't share them with anyone because of our yuckiness. :(


No comments:
Post a Comment