Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sickos...

This Christmas season was a little rough.  We had A LOT of sickness running through our house.  I had a double ear infection, sinus pain and NO energy.  Nash had a cough, runny nose, fever and NO energy.  Darin had a cough, runny nose and NO energy.  Asa well Asa was HAPPY! haha
 Nash hasn't been a good eater lately especially since he has been sick.  I went to put Asa to bed around 6:30pm.  I told Nash to try to finish his dinner while I laid Asa down.  When I came back he was dead asleep under the table.  Poor buddy. :(
 Nash had a cute Christmas program at school.  I video taped the whole thing and took no pictures.  After the program we had refreshments and there were cupcakes with marshmallow snowmen.  Nash touched another cupcake before he saw the snowmen and I made him take that one of course.  So I promised him we would make snowmen at home.  Nash was not impressed with my version of these snowmen.  But they were happy to give me a happy smile.  AND yes this picture was taken at 3pm and we are still in our jammies.  That is what happens when no one feels good.  I think that was the only activity we did that whole day, but boy was it fun!
These boys make my life so fun!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Boo to being sick! It stinks! But your kids are soooo stinking cute!