Darin had a Pediatric Emergency Conference in Philadelphia in March. Darin wanted to drive rather than fly, and insisted we go with him.
I wasn't all that excited about going because the pregnancy was not all that comfortable and sitting in a car for 12+ hours didn't seem like a load of fun. Also there was a looming storm coming to the Philly area which hit two days into our stay. This is what it looked like outside our hotel...
Which made me NOT want to go outside much with the children. SO I made them do a photoshoot with me. Our hotel room was so nice with incredible lighting!
Asa was calling Granny on my lens cover...
Nash wasn't as cooperative as Asa...
If you ever need to kill time bathtime is always a sure win. However I didn't have any toys so shampoo bottles and room service pans make GREAT toys!













No comments:
Post a Comment