Saturday, July 19, 2014

Allentown Friends...

 We were only in Philly for a weekend and I knew there was a big storm coming in so the kids and I dropped off Darin at the hotel and then headed to Allentown to see some friends. Stacia was sweet enough to let us stay the night at her home.  I guess the drive was so exhausting on this pregnant mama because I fell asleep putting my kids to bed and didn't even get to visit with Stacia.  
 The kids had so much fun playing together, and my kids were so happy to be out of the car and able to play with toys.

 We miss all these boys so much.  They are all such great friends and really were Nash's brothers for years before Asa came along!

 We spent a couple of hours with the Bova family too.  They were our first friends in Allentown and I couldn't come into town without stopping by.  We love their family so much!

We didn't have time to see anyone else as the storm was about to hit and we had to get down to Philly before it got too bad and I got stuck on the turnpike.  I am so happy were able to see the Smith's and the Bova's. I wish I could make a world where I could have all my friends in one place.  I miss all of them so much!

No comments: