Swaddling! What a crazy concept. Can you imagine sleeping like this! My mom can't stand it, she always loosens him until he busts out.I never swaddled Nash until his arms became a sleeping problem. His hands are seriously his best friends and my worst nightmare. He will play with them for hours. Even in the night time I can hear him trying to break them free. He used to grunt and stretch all the time, now the only time he grunts is when he is trying to free those dang hands. If I go to see what he is doing, his legs will be straight in the air! haha He has to have the strongest abs.
The traditional swaddle just wasn't strong enough for Nash, my mom had to make me extra large blankets, and I had to come up with a new swaddle design to keep the child under control. When he wakes up from a nap, the first thing I do is unwrap him, the minute he is unbound his arms shoot up in the air into a HUGE stretch! Then he is all smiles.
My brother Cody thinks he looks like his Don Jose Burritos. Ashley my sister-in-law thinks he should be strapped to an Indian cradle board....haha!
It will be nice when those hands are under control and he doesn't have to be swaddled so tight anymore!
12 comments:
AW CUTE!! lol I love it!! Poor kid... hahahaha
K, now THIS is adorable! Although I gotta admit, I'm slightly claustrophobic just looking at him, haha! Can't wait to meet the Burrito Baby this weekend!
Too funny. He looks like a burrito. Yeah Christina - I am looking forward to meeting up with Darin sometime this week, and am so glad that he is returning home soon - so I'm definitely counting down with you. While I won't be back in Cali for good until Spring - know that you have both been like family to me since the very beginning. Special people are getting harder to find these days when we're all so busy! We will most likely meet again - we'll have a run, dinner or something, and maybe Nash will be crawling like crazy by then. Always, Steve
That DOES NOT look comfortable.. but they love it! He is so cute! I love those big eyes.
I love burrito babies! I don't know what I'd do without swaddling. He looks so cute.
Nash looks so handsome in his white suit. Kathy did a wonderful
job. Nash just loves to pose for his pictures. Such a cute baby.
Love Mom
Chris, Nash looks so handsome in his blessing outfit. Tell your mom she did a great job. I have to say you have one of the smiliest baby's ever! He looks like a good tempered baby, even if he's not. I'm glad your husband is almost home, I don't know how you've stood it, except for the fact you have Nash to keep you busy!
Swaddling is so weird....but they do love it. Kaiden needs extra large blankets too. the small ones don't stay. He looks so so cute in his blessing tux. your mom did an awesome job and you got some great pics. such a doll!!
LOL!!! I love it Clessa!
HELLO HELLO! K- first of all, NASH IS A DOLL! I can't wait to see him sunday! Please call me and tell me the address again, cause I left the annoucement home. Thank you thank you for letting quinn stay at your house. He loved having a peaceful place to stay and your house is perfect! I really love you! I can't wait to see you either. I'll call you tomorrow!!!
Nash,what are you going to do now that Granny isn't there to loosen you abit to get those hands out.
Ha ha!!! I love these pics! My has he grown! What an adorable baby boy you two have! I can't wait to see you guys - what in 1 week? See you soon :)
Post a Comment