Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HE'S HOME!

Darin arrived home on Saturday afternoon. Nash and I were so excited to see him. His plane came in early so I am glad that we left a little bit earlier. It feels so good to have our little family back together, even though it is only for a short month.
Nash really didn't know who the heck "daddy" was!
Nash had a shocked/blank stare for most of the airport welcome.
It didn't take long for him to warm up. Now it's all smiles for Darin!

I know most of these pictures look the same....

I love my boys!

8 comments:

Wesley Family said...

What sweet pictures! I am so happy for you. I cannot imagine how hard that must have been for both of you!

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

Those are such cute pictures of Darin and Nash. I'm glad you have your husband back for awhile. Hope everything is going well!

Anonymous said...

you are such an amazing photographer.. love these pics.. welcome home darin!! ;)

Andrews Family said...

Love that last picture! So cute!

Steve Tevuol said...

The way it should be. These are amazing pictures Christina. I am so glad he made it home safe. When he comes back out here - won't you come too??? Alright - keep doing well. So proud of you both.

Jay Jones said...

Congratulations Chris!!! Cute pictures! I'm so glad you get to be together for a while!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to have Darin home again, Nash says I knew my dad had a body and wasn't a black box. Welcome Home Darin
granny cosby

Ginger said...

I'm so happy for you guys. Families is what it's really all about. I hope you have a lot of free time to spend together while he's home.