Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lindy-Girl!

I love our dog! Coming back to California has been a big adjustment for Lindy, in fact I think she is in a big depression right now...she misses our parents big yards where she was able to roam around independently....our dads willingness to feed her anything and everything...and she no longer has her little sidekick Bug-Bug to wrestle with. She has been extra clingy and little mopey lately...hopefully she will snap out of it soon. I try to take her on a walk everyday to help with the cabin fever as well as give her a lot of lovin'. I love that she will cuddle up to me during naps! I love our Lindy-girl!

1 comment:

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

Ohh, that picture is so sweet... I'm glad you have Lindy, although I know it is sad not to have Bug-bug. Pets can be a big help sometime.