Friday, October 3, 2008

Christmas Cards!

Hello friends, I can't believe the Christmas Season is approaching! Many of you have asked me if I am going to do Christmas Card orders again this year....YES! I sent an email to most of you, but I know I missed some. If you are interested call me, email me, or come on by, and I will get you the information.

3 comments:

Jay Jones said...

I love your new picture of Nash!!! Way cute! And what a lucky kid to get to go to Disneyland and only a few months old. I know some kids who are jealous! And Yeah! Nash is rolling over!!! That's so exciting!!! We sure miss you guys!!!

Andy & Alicia said...

I'm interested. My email is adancer25@hotmail.com

Sheri Willardson said...

I would love to see your ideas for Christmas cards. My email is tswillardson@yahoo.com

I would also love to be invited to your blog once you go private. :)