Just thought I would post a picture of my mom in action! She is always busy busy doing something. This is a quilt she finished this week. (along with all of my projects!) It will hang in the Blanding Visitor Center for the Christmas Holidays. Way to go mom! For those of you that go to the visitor center ever the centennial quilt in the very front of the center my mom made the corner block with the cows. That quilt is amazing! All of my moms quilts are beautiful....she is a talented woman!
5 comments:
Yes she is talented! Kind of reminds me of....ME!
I'd rather be scrapping!
Wow! Way to go Cathy! I have never been in the Blanding Visitor Center. I had to laugh that your mom forgot to put sugar in the pumpkin pie. My mom did that once and before she poured it into the pie shell I told her it looked funny, and she said, "No, its fine, I've been cooking way longer than you." Well then I was laughing because it was GROSS! That is funny that your mom did the same thing to. That is a beautiful quilt!
Thanks for putting the pictures in of Cathy, but I especially appreciate the special tribute you pay to her. I love the way you honor her, and the gratutide you give her for her help.
It will be great to see you and Nash in a few days. And of course Lindy.
Love Mom
Way to go Cath!! What a crafty woman! I wish i had that kind of talent :)
I agree - so beautiful, so talented! Love the colors on this quilt!
Post a Comment