Nash loves his food...A LOT like his mother! Everyone enjoyed the fun of feeding him and getting food spit all over them. Nash is a vegetable man...doesn't care much for those fruits but we are still trying!
Wow, wouldn't it be awesome if all of us could eat like Nash and get food all over ourselves and still have it be cute?! Now when we get food on ourselves we are socially scorned... Booo..... Anyways, Nash is so cute, especially with the pictures where he has food all over himself.
My peditrician had a really good order to giving the foods to Sadie and I loved it. He said that so many kids grow up hating the veggies that if you start with them and then add a new one every four days then by the time you get to the fruit they are much older and their bodies tolerate the sweetness better and don't crave it so much (plus you can find allergies better) Anyway- Sadie was the same, didn't like the fruit much when we started it, she would shutter and she was older by the time we got to fruits too. But we would do one fruit and then veggies and so by the time I got through adding all the fruits she would eat them. I actually had to use canned or bottled, water them down and blend them too because they weren't as sweet. I did that with the peas too. I would buy frozen and then blend them because what comes in the jars- those are just nasty! Sadie LOVES vegetables now. K- so that was long but hopefully kind of helpful.
4 comments:
This little dude is so darn cute!
Nash is so big and soooo cute. Isn't it fun to see them grow. I just wish sometimes that it would slow down a little bit!
Wow, wouldn't it be awesome if all of us could eat like Nash and get food all over ourselves and still have it be cute?! Now when we get food on ourselves we are socially scorned... Booo..... Anyways, Nash is so cute, especially with the pictures where he has food all over himself.
My peditrician had a really good order to giving the foods to Sadie and I loved it. He said that so many kids grow up hating the veggies that if you start with them and then add a new one every four days then by the time you get to the fruit they are much older and their bodies tolerate the sweetness better and don't crave it so much (plus you can find allergies better) Anyway- Sadie was the same, didn't like the fruit much when we started it, she would shutter and she was older by the time we got to fruits too. But we would do one fruit and then veggies and so by the time I got through adding all the fruits she would eat them. I actually had to use canned or bottled, water them down and blend them too because they weren't as sweet. I did that with the peas too. I would buy frozen and then blend them because what comes in the jars- those are just nasty! Sadie LOVES vegetables now. K- so that was long but hopefully kind of helpful.
Post a Comment