Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Family Outing to Disneyland!

The rotation Darin is in right now is AWESOME! He has Wednesday's and Friday's off! How did we get so lucky....SERIOUSLY! So since we have some days to hang out together we decided we need to get all of the SO-CAL we can get before we move away. So today we took another trip to Disneyland and spent the day in California Adventure....
Nash loved the Carousel...as most kids do. He was more into looking at himself (cross-eyed) in the shiny pole.
We were able to go on the NEW Toy Story ride....WHICH WAS AWESOME...one of our favorites now! There was hardly anyone in the park today so we went on Monsters Inc. (another favorite) several times!
It was a little weird going to Disneyland with a kid, we had to take turns on the rides. Darin cannot resist the roller coasters... especially when it is only a 10 minute wait....we also saw my cousin Misty P. and her boys on this ride while waiting to see Darin.
My manly man!
Isn't Disneyland the place where dreams come true?

To bad there is reality...

I can't wait for our next excursion! Nash is at a fun age, we hear a lot of laughs and squeals.!

7 comments:

Chelle said...

I love the pictures with tinker bell and jiminy cricket, and then with the beast and cruela devil (?) you guys are so cute! What a fun day. We wish we were there!!!!!

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

Oh Chris, you are so funny! I loved this post! You have a great sense of humor! I am glad you and Darin have such a good schedule, and I am glad you got to have such a fun trip to the park.

Jeanine said...

Fun! That is a good plan to take advantage of it while it is there and you are residents. Super fun!

Bree and Addi said...

ha ha... you are so cute! I love how cute your blog always is! I'm glad you guys are having fun before you go! I still haven't taken addi to disney land and I've lived here for two years! ha ha! Let's have a girls night next weekend???

LindseyFae* said...

How fun! bentley would be so jealous to know people actually live by disneyland. She keeps wanting us to fly her friends out for her birthday next year. Think she's going to be a little bit disappointed...

Randy & JoAnna said...

Reminds me of old times! But it has changed since we were there about 15 years ago!! We need to take Jade, he doesn't even remember it. Kids make it fun.
You two are looking good, and Nash is one handsome little dude!!!

The Willardson Family said...

How fun! I miss DisneyLand. Your spouse pics are so funny. I can not believe how big Nash is! I can't wait to see him.