The last 2 weeks we lived in California were full of family fun. Darin's brother Troy came with his family. I was lame and didn't take ANY pictures while they were with us...sad :( They helped us out so much with washing walls and patching holes. We are so grateful for the time we had with them. Darin was so happy he got to spend a day at Six Flags Magic Mountain with them and I was happy that he had someone else to go with on all those scary rides!
My mom, and Darin's parents came also during the week to help clean and pack. It was nice having the help we did with Nash too. They watched Nash for us while we enjoyed an afternoon at California Adventure...SO MUCH FUN!! Troy's family stayed for a week, and then the Cosby clan joined the craziness for a week. The first day the Cosby's family joined us we took our last trip to Newport Beach. I remembered my camera this time and here is some of the fun...










13 comments:
Oh how fun! That is nice you had so much family come out to help you move, back and clean. I especially would enjoy the help with the cleaning. I'm glad you were able to do some fun things with them while they were there. I love the pictures of the kids at the beach, and they never care how cold the water is, it is amazing!
Oh and congratulations n winning and losing your baby weight! Can I have some of your motivation?
ya for winning! you rock.
I love the family picture of you 3...way cute!
Great pics Christina. Congrats on your win!!
-Kim
Yah for you--I am very proud of you but knew you could do it since you were always the one pushing me to go out and run. Share what program you did I can't remember. Congrats you look beautiful!
You will miss Calif. I'm sure. Koen cracks me up. He did the same thing up at the reunion either last year or the year before (can't remember), he saw the water and he was out of his clothes lickity-split...all of them and in the water!
You always have such cute pictures. It's always nice to have some family support, especially when they will watch your kid so you can go play. Sorry we didn't talk to you guys in church. I saw you guys and I kept making Andy look at how cute Nash is. I can't believe how big he's getting. Good job with losing so much weight, and so fast! You will be my inspiration.
Cute pictures! Looks like fun was had by all!
PS, I second LaRue, I wanna hear about your program! You look great!
I wish I had a beach by me! Your pictures are beautiful! And I am so happy that you won.. you did awesome, and you beat Jess!
Christina you are such a woman. Congratulations on your winning. I am so glad. You deserve every bit of loving your new self and the MONEY!!! Yeah for you. We will miss you guys.
I love these pictures. Man, are you guys going to miss California? This looks like so much fun! By the way, I love your family picture! You guys all look SO great!!! You look SO great! Congrats on losing all of that weight!!! Good luck with everything. We love you guys so much and it was fun to see you this last week, the little we did get to see you.
Michelle
Looks like so much fun at the beach! Congrats on the weight loss! You look terrific!
Post a Comment